Looking for an effective marketing channel to drive qualified prospects to your website?
Pay Per Click (PPC) marketing – including Google AdWords, Bing (Microsoft adCenter) and Yahoo Search – may be just what you’re looking for.
Here are 6 reasons why PPC should be an integral part of your marketing mix.
1. Targeted – PPC is one of the few marketing channels that gives you the power to reach prospects at the exact moment they’re looking for your products and services.
2. Accountable – Unlike other marketing channels where advertisers are left “hoping” or “assuming” they’re getting business, PPC is 100% accountable. You can log in at any time to view detailed reports on what’s working and what isn’t.
3. Flexible – Systems like Google AdWords enable you to target prospects based on geography, language, time of day and much more. Best of all, you can make adjustments at any time and turn your program on or off whenever you’d like.
4. Efficient – Unlike TV, radio and other channels where you pay regardless of the prospect’s interest or action, with PPC you’re only charged when someone clicks on your ads.
5. Scalable – Because Google has the majority of search engine market share we always recommend starting your campaigns there. Once you’ve refined strategies and learned how to drive targeted, profitable traffic to your site you can expand to other geographic areas, search engines and display networks.
6. Lightning Fast – Many other advertising and marketing channels require days, weeks or months to get a new campaign up and running. With PPC, you can literally have your ads in front of prospects in minutes.
Based on all of these benefits, many marketers feel that PPC is a dream come true.
Keep in mind that it’s important not to confuse simplicity with effectiveness. Take the time to follow best practices when setting up your campaigns and ad groups. Or, better yet, hire a professional who can set your campaigns up correctly from the start to increase the probability of success. An effective pay per click consultant or company will pay for themselves many times over by making your campaigns more profitable and effective.
John Spencer, Senior Vice President
2493 Newport Avenue
Cardiff by the Sea, CA 92007
Direct – 760-943-6205
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Web – www.dmrdirect.com